Sterillium® hand disinfectant
- Comprehensively effective against bacteria, yeasts and enveloped viruses as well as noro-, adeno- and rotavirus
- especially skin-friendly and moisturizing
- increases skin moisture, maintains skin elasticity and, with regular use, prevents rough and chapped skin and maintains the skin's natural pH value
- Excellent tolerance even with long-term use
- excellent immediate effect
- The care effect has been proven in numerous clinical studies
100 ml bottle
Sterillium: Active ingredients: propan-2-ol, propan-1-ol, mecetronium ethyl sulfate.
100 g solution contain:
- Active ingredients: propan-2-ol 45.0 g, propan-1-ol 30.0 g, mecetronium ethyl sulfate 0.2 g.
- Other ingredients: glycerol 85%, tetradecan-1-ol, fragrances, patent blue V 85%, purified water.
For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. For skin disinfection before injections and punctures. Contraindications: Not suitable for disinfecting mucous membranes. Do not use in the immediate vicinity of the eyes or open wounds. Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients.
Occasionally there may be slight dryness or irritation of the skin. In such cases, it is recommended to step up general skin care routine. Allergic reactions are rare.
Sterillium should not be used in newborns and premature babies. Only use electrical devices after they have dried out. Do not bring into contact with open flames. Also do not use near sources of ignition. Flash point 23 ° C, flammable. If the product is used as intended, there is no risk of fire or explosion.
If the disinfectant is spilled, the following measures must be taken: Immediately absorb the liquid, dilute with plenty of water, ventilate the room and remove sources of ignition. Do not smoke. In the event of fire, extinguish with water, extinguishing powder, foam or CO2. Any decanting may only take place under aseptic conditions (sterile bench).
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- 100 ml